Industry research shows that around 80% of commercial fleets are running tyres at incorrect pressures - a serious, yet often underestimated, drain on resources - causing:
• unnecessary fuel wastage,
• reduced service life, and
• increased carbon emissions.
More importantly, the vehicle's:
• braking, and
are also adversely affected.
As a professional fleet operator, you will already have:
• regular tyre maintenance procedures in place, with
• pressure levels, wear, tread and wheel condition being checked regularly, and
• your drivers performing daily visual inspections.
These checks remain an essential part of fleet maintenance.
However, the reality of operating a sizeable fleet often means that:
• the time between scheduled maintenance is often too great to catch early warning signs,
• visual inspections often fail to identify problems with concealed inner wheels, and
• they place more emphasis on tractor units, so problems with trailers tend to go unnoticed.
In short, it’s hard to catch early warning signs of failure before they develop. You need TyreWatch’s commercial tyre pressure monitoring system. With continuous real-time monitoring our truck TPMS system will reveal building pressure or temperature trends that may point to trouble looming.
Monitor | Inform | Prevent
+44 (0)330 332 8247
We understand that every fleet operator's daily challenge is to deliver their goods, services and passengers on time, every time.More
Continuous real-time monitoring to catch early warning signs of failure before they developMore
Every TyreWatch installation is configured to the individual specifications of each vehicleMore
TyreWatch is responsible for keeping fleets like yours delivering on your promises to your customersMore
From just 70 pence per day, we can deliver an 85% reduction in roadside failures - and that's just the beginningMore
A tyre monitoring system that sees more than most
monitor: pressure, temperature, speed and location
inform: the driver and fleet operator of potential issues
prevent: avoidable roadside failures and downtime